Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yep, I am a blog slacker.

I admit it. I'm also wondering why this layout is so very light pinkish. Wth? I'm changing it, pronto. I fixed my camera settings so my pictures won't be so blurry...I kept thinking it was the lighting.

I've probably made 5 or 6 things and given them away since I last posted without taking pictures, but that's OK, I'm always making new stuff. Current WIPs: a pillow that's almost finished, 2 cowls that still need buttons sewn on them, and a scarf that's inspired by a Pink Floyd album (you'll see), and another pillow that's about 3/4ths of the way complete.

Finished projects that I still have and may just keep for myself: A wool cowl and a scrap scarf.

Ideas: Bikini. I know it sounds weird but I found this hippie crocheted bikini in a catalog and I know I can make one myself (maybe not for me but for someone) only in my own design. Maybe in rainbow colors. I'm going to give it a shot.

I look forward to the sunshine and warmth that Tom Clark promised us for the end of the week. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Slackers unite! Though I'm commenting again, which means I may be writing soon...

    Pictures, pictures, we want pictures. Of the scarf and the bikini (when they're done) especially!

    ReplyDelete