Monday, June 22, 2009

WOW!







It's been so long since I tried logging into my blog that I had no idea what email address I was supposed to enter. Yikes! That's terrible. That's beyond slacking, that's just plain LAZY. So, I've decided to get my butt in gear this summer and post. I have lotsof projects finished and I bought myself a great camera that takes gorgeous pictures....basically, I have no more excuses.

OK, first on the agenda....because of summer schedules, my crochet group is now meeting on Thursday nights and my friend Donna's house instead of Wednesday mornings. This works out very nicely. Second, our group project is a blanket. I'm having trouble with the blanket because it requires a small hook and I'm not very fond of small hooks. I'm working on it, though. Here's a picture of me at crochet group. I'm looking smiley because I'm loving what I'm doing!


These are my latest Tunisian projects. Both are pullover neck warmers. The second one is made from the sparkly yarn that I posted about back in February or March. The first picture is my first attempt at using 2 strands of yarn at the same time. Since finishing these, I'm more focused on regular crochet but I haven't abandoned Tunisian completely, I'm just taking a break from it for now.
Obviously, I still do not have the hang of uploading photos! LOL
Now I'm going to browse around some other blogs here since I haven't in such a long time. I plan on coming back daily to add more, maybe not always photos but to at least post something.

1 comment:

  1. Repeat after me: I have not been lazy and slacking, I have been um, busy. Yeah, I like that word: busy. It sounds soo productive!

    Love that shade of blue for the neckwarmer!

    ReplyDelete